Thursday, August 25

Most beautiful 'Ko' I must go with you

Island? Very calm and relaxing okay!! After I went to Pulau Payar early 2009 and Perhentian Kecil Island in June 2009, I think I prefer to spend rest of my entire life to Island. Island never disappointing me actually. NEVERR!

Okay, we start from far far away islands that I never have chance to go. HAHA

Bora Bora Pearl Beach One, Polynesia
Baros, Maldives
Manly Beach, Sydney, Australia 

Okay, this is list of Island yang saya telah pergi.

Perhentian Kecil Island, Terengganu, Malaysia
Pehentian Kecil yang tersangat chill okayyyy! You, you and you should go there.. For your information, Pehentian Island is divided for two, Kecil and Besar. Saya pernah jugak pergi Pehentian Besar last year raya in September 2010 and if you tanya which is better? I prefer to go to Pehentian Kecil again and again! Pehentian Kecil a place for teenagers wanna have fun there and mostly, Pehentian Besar ni just untuk family vacation laaa. Nak buat family reunion ka, class reunion ka boleh la pergi situ. Lagi pun, air kat situ tak secantik dekat Pehentian Kecil Island tu HAHA


Redang Island, Terengganu, Malaysia
Air dekat Redang sangat sangat jernih dan biru! Okay ini buktinyaaa.

Haaa biru tak? HAHA
Phi Phi Island
Do you remember Tsunami hit Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia on 2004? Phi Phi Island is one of the islands that been hit by tsunami. Forger about that! Phi Phi Island is very beautiful okayyyy! I share with you photo of mine at Phi Phi.

Maya Bay (The Beach film)
If you arrive at Phi Phi Island, you also will go to Maya Bay~! Ahh really love thisss place. Someone, please take me to thereee.. Plishhhhh?


Okay, this is list of island in Asia that I will harder to make sure we'll explore it together!

Bali, Indonesia
Boracay, Philippine
Phalawan Island, Philippine
 SOMEDAYYYYY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.